What is a local business referral group?
A local business referral group is a special business group where 20 to 50 non-competing local businesses from a local area refer prospective clients to each other exclusively.
What is the purpose of the Mpro Local Referral Group?
The purpose of Mpro Local Referral Group on Facebook is to signup & maintain 50+ non-competing homepro members from each of 2,000 cities—so each of our business members can get $100K+ referral business each year from their cities.
- 65% of new business comes from referrals – New York Times
- The lifetime value of a referred customer is 25% higher than that of other customers - Wharton School of Business
- On average, a 50-member local business referral group generates $100K+ per year referral business — BNI
How much business a referral group member can get?
According to the BNI.com—which has 4,000 referral groups in the U.S.—once a group reaches 50 members, on average, it generates $100,000 per year referral business for each member.
How to get more referrals from your group?
- Provide a great service. (It should be a 4 or 5-star service). Without great service, you'll not get any referrals.
- Whenever opportunity arises, refer business to other referral partners within the group.
- Daily: Spend 10 minutes daily to connect with one referral partner on Mpro local group on Facebook and try to understand his or her business better. And, if you can, try to answer any questions that other members may ask or just try to be helpful & supportive.
Benefits of Mpro Local Group:
- Once your group has 50+ members, it should be able to generate $100K+ yearly referral business from other referral partners.
- You'll become part of a business referral group at no upfront cost. You only pay 5% when any referral generated by our network converts or closes.
- Maxment's 'no upfront cost marketing' business model helps each Mpro Local Group to add 50+ biz members fast.
- Each member from your Local Group markets the entire group of 50+ complimentary businesses whenever they do work or make a marketing call on a homeowner or business.
- Other members act as your unpaid sales team.
- The relationship between Group members is reciprocal. In most cases, you'll get more referrals from 50 members in your local group than from your top 50 past clients.
- Due to a perpetual nature of home services work, one referral can lead to many more referrals. For example, if you refer business to a real estate agent, after the closing, the homeowner will also need services of many other pros.
- As a local group member, you'll be able to list your business for your city on the Maxmentpro local directory. This will make it easier for other group members to refer your business as a trusted business to their clients.
- As a member, you also become part of other two national referral groups and may also get referrals & support from upto 2000 other biz members (from business members in your own niche/category) and from upto 100,000 other biz members (from 50+ niches) from 2000+ other cities.
- You will be able to get mentorship & support from other successful business members in your local and national groups.
- You'll be able to build a lifelong friendship with other local biz members in your group.
Disclaimer: On average, a 50-member group generates $100K per year business for each member. But, because there are so many variables that can affect how much referral income your business may generate, there is NO GUARANTEE how much referral business you may get from your local referral group. You may get a $0 referral business.