6Q10S Framework Intro:
Now any small business can build a self-growing, sustainable, sellable [million dollar+] business by setting up lead generation and fulfillment systems by using EMtyh inspired 6Q10S framework.
The 6Q10S is a simple but very powerful business framework (or structure) where—each quarter—you (along with your team) answer or update 6 core business questions; update or enhance 3 marketing systems; and update or enhance 7 fulfillment systems. That's all...
To manage 6Q10S, you just need to follow simple quarterly and weekly routines:
- Each quarter, you answer or update 6 core business questions
- Each quarter, you setup & maintain 3+ lead generation (or marketing) systems*
- Each quarter, you setup/enhance/innovate 1 of 7 standard business fulfillment systems
- Each quarter, you run 6Q10S governance meeting to setup quarterly goals and solve any governance related issues
- Each week, you run 6Q10S tactical meetings to review weekly tasks and solve any operational related issues
(* Note: If you're a Maxment member, then, Maxment will setup & maintain 3+ lead generation systems for your business at no upfront cost.)
Each Quarter, You Answer / Update 6 Questions:
The 6Qs are based upon two best selling books: 'The Advantage' by Patrick Lencioni & 'The Five Most Important Questions by Peter Drucker (the father of business management) with Jim Collins (the author of Good to Great) & Philip Kotler (the author of Principles of Marketing).
These 6Qs will align everyone in your internal and external team to your company's mission & purpose
- Q1. What is our purpose? -- it can be to build a million dollar business (or anything else) so you can get what you want from your business.
- Q2. What are our core values? -- your two or three core values or beliefs that you live by.
- Q3. What do we do? -- your core product or service -- your guarantee --your core customers.
- Q4. How we will succeed?--names of all business systems that you have in place (or will have soon) to achieve your stated purpose.
- Q5. What is important now? your ONE financial goal and ONE non-financial goal (or OKRs) for this quarter that should help you achieve your 3-year vision and life time vision.
- Q6. Who does what? -- your organizational or responsibilities chart to achieve your Q5 goals.
Note: In most cases, answers to Q1 to Q4 will remain the same from quarter to quarter—even from year to year. You just need to update Q5 & Q6 from quarter to quarter.
Each Quarter, You Setup/Maintain 3 FREE Lead Generation (or Marketing) Systems*:
The number one reason most small businesses fail is because they don't have system(s) in place to generate referrals & leads consistently on autopilot.
Here is an outline of 3 generic lead generation systems that you can setup yourself—or if you become a member—Maxment will setup & maintain for you on pay per sale basis:
Business Referral Group (BRG) — so your business can generate $100K+ referral business from 50+ homepro local members from your city chapter. More
MHOMES-Local (will be active in 2023)—Maxment purpose for each MHOMES-Local is to signup & nurture 5,000 to 20,000 homeowner subscribers from each of 2000 cities & market our member homepros services to them—so @ 2% average yearly closing ratio—our member homepros can generate 100 to 400 transactions yearly & build a self-growing $250K to $1M+ business. More
Top of Mind System (TOMS) — so your business can get referrals from its existing customers by staying top of mind by connecting with them on autopilot 52 times a year using email & social media. More
Each Quarter, You Enhance 1 of 7 Fulfillment or Delivery Systems (Continuous Innovation):
The number two reason that most small businesses fail [is] because they don't have effective systems in place to convert leads into customers; deliver what they promise & clients expect; and manage their growth.
Here is an outline of 7 generic fulfillment systems that you can setup yourself by using any off-the-shelf web based CRM software & your niche specific processes & checklists—or if you're a member—you can use Maxment provided niche specific processes & checklists for FREE*:
Auto Closing System—so your business can close more leads/referral on autopilot using your website. More
Auto Testimonial / Review System—so your business can obtain more testimonials & reviews on autopilot. More
Auto Delivery System (DS)—so your employees can deliver or fulfill quality service consistently by using shared checklists / templates. More
Auto Accounting System (AS)—so your biz can track 3 to 5 key financial metrics and manage its cashflow by using any standard accounting software. More
CRM System—so your biz can manage leads, customers & partners more effectively by using any standard cloud based CRM system. More
Human Resource Management (HRM) System—so you can manage your employees effectively by using any standard cloud based HRM system. More
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)—so your biz can manage its outside vendors effectively using any standard cloud based ERP system. More
*Note: Generic templates, checklists & e-guides for all 7 delivery systems are NOT AVAILABLE FOR ALL NICHES yet but will be available soon to our biz members for all niches.
You Run One Weekly & One Quarterly Meeting To Solve Business Issues and Track Core Metrics/Goals:
- Weekly Tactical Meeting: Each week, you run one tactical meeting to solve your tactical business issues. You can use any format for this type of meeting, but we suggest using Holacracy format so you can run a world class meeting under 90 minutes.
- Quarterly OKR Meeting: Each quarter, you run one OKR Meeting to setup & update status on your ONE financial, ONE non-financial (such as enhancing one of 10 biz systems) and ONE Thematic Goal. For more info check '6Qs Guideline'.
Benefits of 6Q10S:
- 6Qs (updated on a quarterly basis) will align every team member (internal and external) to your company's purpose & goals.
- 3 lead generation systems will help you to generate leads on autopilot and will enable you to build a self-growing, self-sustaining business.
- 7 fulfillment systems (updated on a quarterly basis) will enable you to build a self-managing company that your employees should be able to run without you so you can be free of your business.
By using the 6Q10 framework, you should be able to build a self-growing, self-sustaining, self-managing, sellable [possibly a million dollar+] business and should be able to get what you want from your business.