Why referrals from existing customers?
- 65%+ of new customers in service businesses come through referrals from existing customers —Harvard Business Review.
- 85% of small business owners—out of 7,500—said that "word-of-mouth referrals from existing customers is the best way to acquire local customers—Alignable
The two of best ways to get referrals from existing customers is to provide great service and stay top of mind.
To help you get referrals from your existing customers or clients, Maxment will setup Top of Mind System (TOMS) for your business on your request.
How does it work?
If you optin to TOMS, this is what we will do so your business can stay on top of mind of all your clients:
- Once a week, we will send one educational email to your customers or clients.
- Once a week, we will post links to one educational article and one coupon on your top 3 active social media business accounts.
- Once a week or once a month—and only if your customers are opted-in—we will send them great home related deals from local & national member companies.
Why does it work?
According to a study done by IBM, customers expect to receive education, coupons & deals from their companies.
As part of reciprocity law, these monthly emails & posts offering great education, deals and coupons will create bonds between you and your clients. Your existing clients will not only purchase more, they will also refer you more clients.
- It's optional.
- On your request, Maxment will setup and maintain it for your business.
- You should be able to get more new business & referrals from your existing customers or clients.