3 Sec Offer:
HomePro, get $100K - $1M per year referral business on a 5% pay per sale basis without any upfront cost by becoming an exclusive member of Maxment business referral group on FB for your city.
How Does it Work?
The number one reason most small businesses fail is because they don't have a system in place to generate referrals & leads consistently on autopilot.
Once you're an exclusive business member of Maxment from your city, you'll get access to minimum two referral systems so you can generate $100K to $1M referral business per year on (almost) autopilot.
- Maxment Business Referral Group (MBRG): The purpose of MBRG online is to signup & maintain 50 non-competing homepro members from your city—so each member, on average, can get $100K+ referral business per year.
Maxment homeowner subscribers (MHOS-20K): The purpose of MHOS-20K is to signup 20,000 homeowner subscribers from your city for its directory Maxmentpro.com—and market your business to them 52 times a year—so at 0.5% average yearly closing ratio—your business can get upto 100 clients or $1M referral business per year.
- It's free to join.
- There is no upfront cost. You pay 5% only when you get referral business from any one of our referral systems.
- Other group members act as your unpaid sales team whenever they do work or make a marketing call on a homeowner or business.
- You will be able to get mentorship & support from other successful business members in your local group.
- You will be able to get mentorship & support from other 2000 biz members from your niche in our MBRG national group.
- You'll be able to build a lifelong friendship with other local business members in your group.
In Return, Your Business Needs to Follow these Terms:
In return—each quarter—maintain industry average customer ratings or Net Promoter Score.
Whenever is possible—refer clients to our other local and national business members, visit your local group 5 minutes a day.
Pay 5%* of the gross sale or commission when any referral (generated by our biz or homeowner members) converts.
*Note: Currently, financial advisors, insurance agents, real estate agents, mortgage brokers don't pay any referral fee to Maxment. In addition, if federal or state laws don't allow a referral fee for your type of profession or business, then you won't pay.
Join us Today:
- From each city, we only take only one business per category so join us today.
- Before joining, you must read and agree to our EARNING DISCLAIMER here.
- If you're a homepro, to join, take steps outlined in this link.