Revised: Jan 2022
MaxmentPro Terms, Policies & Guideline:
Note: Words 'Maxment', 'MaxmentPro', 'MPro', 'We' mean Maxment, Inc. Words like 'Maxment Member', 'Maxment Biz Member', 'MaxmentPro Member', 'MPro Member', 'You' mean you or your business entity owned by you as a Business member of Maxment, Inc., or 'Maxment Business Member', or 'Maxment Business Referral Group' member.
MPro CORE TERMS (other terms / policies are listed at the end)
- Maintain industry average Net Promoter Score (NPS) (or customer satisfaction ratings) by delivering what you promise & customer expects. Why? Because without an industry average NPS, you won't be able to build a self-growing, sustainable business.
- Whenever possible—refer customers to our other local and national business members or create referral opportunities for our other local & national business members.
- Pay five percent (5%) of the gross business or fee whenever any referral or lead generated by Maxment's marketing systems converts or turns into a customer.
- Allocate 5 to 10 minutes per day per referral group to provide support to other members or to give & get referrals.
MPro ADMINISTRATIVE POLICIES
- Track referrals & closed deals on Google Doc: Until we have a proper tracking software, track status of all incoming and outgoing referrals or leads (with estimated dollar value if known) on a shared Google sheet template provided by us and pay Maxment marketing fee by 10th of each month for the last month's closing of any referrals or leads. You need to track referral / lead sources & closed deals from the following types of referral sources:
- From your own local group or network.
- From your national network or group.
- From one or more Maxment Auto Lead System(s) such as Maxment Homeowners Group (MHOG) & Maxment Homeowner Subscribers (MHOS), Maxment Top of Minds System (MTOMS), etc.
MPro PROGRAM (Daily / Weekly / Quarterly / Yearly) GUIDELINES:
Note: Program Guidelines are not policies, but are recommended practices that allow chapters to run more smoothly and
- Daily routine: You should spend 10 minutes daily to connect with one referral partner on Facebook and few other social network sites (if applicable) and try to understand his or her business better. And (if you can) try to participate or take part in business related discussion and see how you can help his or her business. By this 1 to 1 approach, you'll able to connect with all 50+ members every 3 months.
- Quarterly: One of the top reasons that most small businesses fail is because they don't have systems in place to manage their growth & implode. So to avoid that, once you have started generating $100,000 referral business a year through Maxment, you should follow the EMyth inspired 6Q10S framework (or any other EMyth inspired system). 6Q10S is a generic framework under which you answer 6 core business questions and update 1 of 10 core business systems on a quarterly basis.
- Quarterly (Optional): If you're a real estate agent, then, you should take the role of the group admin for 3 to 12 months. This role will make you the leader of the group. As an admin, each quarter, invite 10% of your group members to take the role of group moderators for a quarter or 3 months. You should get 10% of members to act as volunteer moderators. If you can't find enough volunteers then choose 10% of group members to take the role of group moderators to perform various group management tasks such as welcoming new members & enforcing group rules.
- Quarterly offline meetup (Optional): If you're a real estate agent, you (alone or with the help of other members) should arrange quarterly social gatherings, try to invite all group members. (Note: If you can afford it that would be great, otherwise, the expense for this quarterly social gatherings can be shared among group members)
- Quarterly (Optional): One of your stated wildly important goals (WIG) should be to generate $100K to $400K referral business per year. Why? Because, although there is NO GUARANTEE, but, by getting leads and referrals from 5,000 to 20,000+ homeowners from your local area, @0.2% of yearly closing ratio, you should be able to generate 10 to 40 referral clients or $100K to $400K referral business each year and thus should be prepared mentally by having business systems in place to manage your referral business. Further, this way, all other local members in your group will have intimate knowledge of your 6Qs (& your goals) and may be able to help you to achieve your goals.
- Yearly (Optional): Share your purpose with all other members (See 6Qs for detail on this). Why? This way, all other local members will have intimate knowledge of your business purpose and will be in a better position to help you to achieve it.
- (Optional) Yearly offline meetup: If you're a real estate agent, you (alone or with the help of other members) should arrange yearly social gatherings (such as Christmas, 4th of July, etc), and try to invite all group members. (Note: If you can afford it that would be great, otherwise, the expense for this yearly social gatherings can be shared among group members)
CODE OF ETHICS
CODE OF ETHICS: Each member must also pledge to the following code of ethics on a quarterly basis:
- I will provide the quality of services at the prices that I have quoted.
- I will be truthful with the members and their referrals.
- I will build goodwill and trust among members and their referrals.
- I will take responsibility for following up on the referrals I receive.
- I will live up to the ethical standards of my profession.*
- I will display a positive and supportive attitude.